Wedding Program Fans: Edit Online Right in your Browser, Download and Print
This design features a simple, yet exquisite vines design at the corners. It's set in green and tan/gold, but you can change the color of the design to any color you like (see pics). You can also change all of the text in this one.
How it Works
2. Within minutes you'll receive an email with a link to your template (from Templett)
3. Change your text and design color all online.
4. Download to either print at home or send to a print shop.
1. Print on card stock and cut to size on the trim marks.
2. Fold in half and glue to paddle sticks (not included).
3. Optional: Use a corner punch around the edges to get the rounded corners.
Delivery & Format
Edit Online & Download as a PDF
5" x 7"
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
Color Printer (if printing at home)
8.5 x 11 Cardstock
Corner Rounder Punch (optional)
8" Wooden Wavy Paddles
Find wavy paddle sticks for these here on Etsy:
8.5 x 11 or A4 (65lb or 80lb cardstock is best)
HOW TO ASSEMBLE:
Cut all the way around as on the trim marks. Then fold your programs in half.
Now you just need to place a paddle stick in between the fold and adhere the two sides together over the stick.
I like to use a mini hot glue gun (and work really fast), but you can use double-stick tape, glue dots, etc. to adhere the sides together over the paddle sticks.
WANT JUST A FLAT PROGRAM INSTEAD?
You can also use these as flat 5 x 7 programs! Simply print one side, then flip your paper over and print the same thing on the back. When you trim them to size, you'll have a double-sided 5 x 7 flat program (the same size as a standard invitation).
LICENSE: For Personal Use Only. Template or items created from the template may not be resold for profit or included as part of a wedding package.